Coffey, Fank and I are back this week to take a look at the Big 12 race that, after Iowa State’s big win over Oklahoma State last weekend, appears to be wide open, and Baylor is right there in the mix at present. We’re also spending time to look at Baylor’s clash with the Texas Longhorns this weekend and several storylines leading into the game.
- 00:00 - Cold Open: So Long, Matt Wells
- 07:35 - Intro
- 11:10 - Big 12 Conference Race
- 23:12 - Texas Preview Start
- 26:58 - Animosity Building
- 30:17 - Longhorn Offense
- 38:00 - Baylor’s Defensive Game Plan? (See Tweet linked below)
- 47:08 - Longhorns Defense
- 52:44 - Bulletin Board Material
- 54:47 - Picks of the Week
- 1:02:48 - Outro
Jeffrey Davis (@penland365) had an intriguing breakdown of the last time Aranda and Sark met: Alabama vs. LSU 2019, where both were coordinators. Here’s the first post of the thread, but I highly recommend reading the entire thing. Also, I believe he and Travis will be recording an Xs and Os podcast where they will go into more detail about this, so get pumped.
Waiting on a CircleCI build, watching Alabama / LSU 2019 in preparation for UT @ Baylor this weekend. A few random thoughts ....— Jeffrey Davis (@penland365) October 27, 2021
Enjoy the podcast!