We’re back! Not the result we were hoping for against Duke, but Baylor has a shot at redemption against Kansas. We’re talking about both on the podcast. Here’s what Coffey, Fank and I are talking about:
- Really frustrating performance by the team, especially in the first half
- That third down TD run and defensive alignment: what?
- I call it the most demoralizing first half in recent memory, but Coff provides some perspective: this team is still absurdly young.
- Execution issues
- Improved performance in the second half, but just not enough
- Some highlights in Tyquan Thornton and James Lynch
- The QB “Battle” and how difficult it is to choose between Jalan McClendon and Charlie Brewer based on performance
- Does the QB situation impact the WR drop issues?
- Kansas... They’re no pushover any more
- Depth at the RB position, and one of the best RB names
- Weather: It will likely impact the game
- Picks of the Week - SPOILER: We’re still bad at this.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Listen/Subscribe on iTunes
Listen/Subscribe on Google Play