2-0! The Baylor Bears took down the UTSA Roadrunners on Saturday in the Alamo Dome! Baylor’s first big test comes at home this Saturday against Duke! We’re doing picks of the week and some wagering explanations! It’s podcast time.
What We’re Talking On The Show
- That game, after distancing ourselves from the emotion of the moment, was a much stronger performance by the Bears than it first appeared.
- Facebook is good... and bad... for broadcasting football games.
- UTSA stole a tradition, but at least they’re up front about it. They seemed to struggle with banner deployment. They’ll get better.
- More here, I forget
- Defense: doing what we wanted them to this game! Sacks, pressure, and limiting big plays!
- Offense: Should there be a QB battle between Jalan McClendon and Charlie Brewer?
- Duke is missing some key pieces
- Our most important matchups for Saturday’s game
- Weather may be a factor
- More here, I forget again
- David Hornbeak joins us to give us an eduction in betting parlance! This is a great fit for a show about a Baptist football team.
- Picks of the Week!
Huge thanks to all that volunteered to break down the lingo of the betting world. It’s weird, y’all. If you liked that segment, let us know and maybe we’ll do another here soon. In the meantime, big thanks to David Hornbeak for joining us, and his fantastic story. Go give him a follow on Twitter!