The Bears face off against the West Virginia Mountaineers tomorrow night in Morgantown, which is sure to be a spectacular primetime atmosphere. The weather looks perfect for football and the Mountaineers are sure to be well-lubricated and ready to support their team. We’re talking about it on this week’s show!
- Will Grier - probably the 2nd best QB we’ve faced this season
- Trio of excellent WRs: David Sills V, Gary Jennings Jr., and Marcus Simms
- While Coach Holgorsen likes to run more than your typical air raid offense, their rushing attack has taken a step back
How to Move the Ball on WVU’s Defense
- Coffey expertly provides details on the 3-3 stack defense that WVU employs
- LB David Long is a gamer
- What Charlie Brewer, Denzel Mims, Jalen Hurd and crew have to do to be able to win
PLUS PICKS OF THE WEEK!
Thanks for tuning in, y’all. I said it on last week’s show, but this season is shaping up to be the most fun I’ve had on the podcast yet. Shoutout to both Elliot Coffey and David Fankhauser for sticking with me and making this a great season thus far.