While the men’s basketball season didn’t end in the way we quite expected, the pain of the loss fades quickly, replaced by a sense of gratitude and thankfulness to this season’s Baylor Bears basketball team. David, Matt and I recorded the latest episode of the podcast last night, which we now present for your listening pleasure. Here’s some of what we’re talking about:
The other day, our new pal Kacy Sager asked this fantastic question, and we’re kicking off the show with our own answers, both for Baylor and sports in general:
What's the greatest sporting event you ever witnessed in person?— Kacy Sager (@THESagerbomb) March 27, 2017
Give us your answers in the comments!
We’re also talking about this stuff:
The loss to South Carolina
- BUZZ SAW WITH THE TENACIOUS D
- How South Carolina completely knocked Baylor off their game
- Hogwarts Potionsmaster Sindarius Thornwell is REALLY good
- Frank Martin has our respect forever. The end of that game was pure class
- MAN this was a fun season, wire to wire
- I learned a lot
- Favorite moments from the whole season
- The legacy of this team compared to other teams
- We love Ish Wainright and Johnathan Motley
- We’re losing Al Freeman, Ish, and Motley
- Motley’s draft prospects
- Potential additions: RS freshmen, recruits, players from the international ranks, etc.
Plus, we’re answering YOUR questions! Well, except those questions asked by people who think that there’s a podcast curse. Y’all are the worst.
We’re also not quitting on the Gary Parrish fun times. Keep it up.
Thanks for listening!