Initial Note: Apologies if my coughing or sniffles are distracting during this episode. I did my best to either mute my audio or scrub it, so that you wouldn’t have to listen to the remnants of my flu from last week. Some made it through, plus there’s a brief discussion about it midway through. Apologies.
After a bit of a hiatus, partially brought on by the above-referenced illness, we’re back on the podcast! There’s a TON of stuff to talk about from the past week even when you don’t factor in the continuing saga of leaking information and/or new court filings. Here’s a bit of what we’re talking about:
- Basketball! We’re leading off with shootyhoops, with one exceptionally-played close loss, and another less-than-exceptionally-played close loss. I, of course, have things to say about officiating.
- Fank provides some interesting information about the nature of MBB officiating that I did not know. It may or may not help.
- About 15 minutes in, Mark joins us! Hooray!
- Looking at what’s ahead this week and beyond for MBB
- All about National Signing Day!
- We can’t say enough about the job done to get this recruiting class in the door.
- ICYMI: Here’s the link to the SignBU official page
- Excitement going forward
- We touch ever so briefly on the strength & conditioning dismissal
Thanks for tuning in! If you like the show, tell your friends about it, share it on Facebook, Twitter, or wherever!