Matt’s back, y’all! So’s Fank, and so am I for another installment of ODP’s basketball coverage. You’ll find that I’m learning, albeit slowly, and correctly use some basketball terminology at the proper moment. I fully credit Kendall’s excellent Preview of the Kansas Game for this. If you haven’t, you should check it out. So, what are we talking about?
- The Young Pope... Not really.
- Baylor’s victory over Oklahoma State
- The excellent win over TCU
- Ish Wainright’s sensational behind-the-back pass to Manu Lecomte
- The tough loss at Texas Tech, and why Fank and Matt aren’t too worried about it
- As Johnathan Motley goes, so goes this team
- Looking forward to Kansas, keys to the game, etc.
- Don’t take this team for granted
- What’s the biggest game of the Scott Drew era?
- A bit about the 2010 Baylor team, and how great Tweety Carter was
- Football stuff: The Spring Schedule, including a really cool idea: Diadeloso Students Only practice!
- An honest-to-goodness spring game!
- Final football staff roles set! Woo woo.
- More Young Pope talk.
If you’re going to game on Saturday, bring your A-game. Be loud from tip to the final buzzer. I can’t make it, and I want to hear each one of you through my TV. This is a monstrous game, and we need the fans to make their presence felt.
That’s all I’ve got. Enjoy!