BEARS WIN BEARS WIN BEARS WIN!!! Yeah, this is only several days late, but it’s still a good thing and we’re happy about it. Let’s hop into it.
- Another tale of 3 quarters, this time 3 solid quarters
- The “put it together game” we’ve been hoping for
- Yes... This is just Kansas, but wins are wins, and something you can build on
- Gavin Holmes is emerging as a solid #2 receiver behind Denzel Mims
- Ish Wainright finally caught a touchdown!
- Tight End targets were fun as all get out
- Excellent defensive line production, with contributions from each and every member of the team
- Charlie Brewer’s TD pass to Jordan Feuerbacher was a thing of beauty
- BUTT BOWL PREVIEW
- Texas Tech is a strange bird that isn’t easy to figure out
- Are they a demoralized team from losing 5 of 6, or are they a team playing to save their coach’s job?
- They’ll get theirs, but they’ll give Baylor the opportunity to get ours, too
- Much and more
- PICKS OF THE WEEEK. It’s a fun slate this week, y’all.
Sorry no shoutouts this week. Fatherly duties got in the way, but we’ll resume those next week with an extra helping! Thanks for listening everyone!