Welcome back for another exciting edition of Our Daily Podcast! This week David and I are joined by Curtis Schroeder and Jeremy Johnson, the co-hosts of the Bear Droppings Podcast, presented by SicEm365.
For those that don’t listen to it, Bear Droppings is a podcast that centers on faith, family, and Baylor sports. Jeremy and Curtis are two brothers-in-law that started the podcast in January and have been killing it ever since. If you haven’t gotten on board the train yet, I’ll include a link below for you to check them out on the iTunes. But, here’s what we’re talking about this week:
- Baylor falls to Kansas State, 33-20
- Miscues, missed snaps, and struggles in the run game
- Charlie Brewer redshirt goes away
- Denzel Mims grows up
- John Lovett has an impressive run (FINALLY!)
Bye Week Dramas and Happenings
- Ceremonial Running of the Line! Get HYPE!
- Two players dismissed from the team
- Terence Williams stays with the team, will work his way back into his carries
- There’s a Leadership Council. We’re intrigued.
- Zach Smith earns the #8 jersey, and with good reason.
Other Fun Stuff
- The North Korea Question
- Your questions!
- Some food talk (because we can’t have Bear Droppings on the show and NOT talk about food)
- WE GOT A ONE-STAR REVIEW*
- Bear Droppings got the greatest 5-star review of all-time.
*We spend a lot of time joking about this one-star review. The name, the grammar, the subjects. But, I’d like to say that if you have legitimate criticisms of the show and want to air them, I feel like the best way to do so would be to shoot us an email at OurDailyPodcast (at) gmail (dot) com. That way we can receive them and ask any follow-up questions if needed. I’d like to be able to talk to “Baylor Fan” about his concerns here, and anyone else that has any.
Thanks for tuning in and listening!
Help with iTunes Reviews, Retweets, and Shares!
So, it’s been awhile since we’ve gotten any 5-star reviews on iTunes (we did get that one-star review, which, btw, is hilarious, but also hurts us in the iTunes algorithms), and those really help the podcast’s visibility within iTunes and related apps. If you give us a 5-star review, we’ll read it on the show!
As always, Retweets and Facebook post shares will also garner shoutouts on the podcast. Just be sure to let us know if you share it on Facebook, otherwise we won’t be able to see who shared it.