Fank is back after surviving Game 2 of the World Series with his heart still beating. Like the recap, this is a slightly abbreviated episode... And by that I mean that instead of an hour ten, it’s only 45 minutes long. You’re welcome. Or not, if you like long podcasts. But hey! More ODP for your ear holes!
Texas. All Texas.
We got that recap show out of the way (which you should still listen to, if you haven’t), so we’re focused completely on the Texas Longhorns as they take on the Baylor Bears on Saturday at 11am.
- Zach Smith is the starting quarterback, but Charlie Brewer will see the field
- Sam Ehlinger is not starting, so Shane Buchele gets the nod. Will we see Jerrod Heard play QB also? That remains to be seen.
- Texas has a very good defense.
- Collin Johnson is a solid addition to the Longhorn receiving corps
- Kyle Porter comes back (and his 2.9 yards per carry)
- But their offensive line, plus a limited-mobility Buchele (due to injury) could present opportunities for this defense
- Special Teams could play a huge role in the game (We’re looking at you, Conner Martin and Jay Sedwick)
- Hey Terence Williams: Run. Angry.
- Who steps up as the #2 Receiver behind Denzel Mims? Pooh Stricklin? Tony Nicholson? Gavin Holmes?
- Do we see some Tight End action?
- It’s going to be cold. YESSSSSSSSSS.
- Picks of the Week
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Listen/Subscribe on iTunes
Listen/Subscribe on Google Play