Baylor basketball has almost reached the halfway point of Big 12 play so Matt and Fank are here to drop some shootyhoops knowledge on you. Or at least attempt to put some cohesive thoughts together into an audio thing that’s called a podcast. Anyhow, here is a sprinkling of what was discussed:
- Recap of the last few weeks. Obviously the West Virginia game was bad but the 4 game winning streak since then has shown a lot about this team
- Defense playing at an all-time high has allowed this group to keep winning despite the offense not clicking at peak efficiency
- Jake Lindsey is starting to see more time as the primary ballhandler, allowing Manu Lecomte to ideally get more open looks from the perimeter. We discuss the pros and cons to this.
- Johnathan Motley is a man. And Baylor is going to need him to be in full beast mode to win the Big 12.
- Reader questions!
- Also we talked for a good 5 minutes about this apparent Tostitos breathalyzer bag.
- A look ahead to the Ole Miss game on Saturday before the big clash with Kansas next week.
Give us a listen in the links below and be on the lookout for more podcasty goodness next week as National Signing Day is fast approaching!