HOLD UP HOLD UP. Yes, I’m telling you to hold up before I’ve even started these show notes. That’s because MARK SEYMOUR IS BACK ON THE PODCAST!!!! That’s right, Seymour brings his dulcet tones back to the pod to discuss a whole host of stuff. Fank and Peter are back too, of course. This is a fun one, and you’re not going to want to miss it.
Here’s what we’re talking:
- Somehow in the first two minutes, we go from PJ Fleck to #CJK5H
- Venn Diagramming podcast listenership and non-social media users: Pope Dad
- Date talk - and by that we mean calendars, NOT coupling
- Sports Contract Law 101
- Conducting contract negotiations through your baker as your proxy (if you have a hookup on a baker, @ me)
- Ok now we’re actually talking Chad Morris and everything that’s transpired in the past 24 hours
- But of course we have to go to PJ Fleck
- AND MICHIGAN UPPER PENINSULA TALK. I told you, this podcast is LIIIIIIIIT.
- More real, actual coaching discussions
- Brian Kelly pointed out that they beat Wake Forest in 2012. WAKE. FOREST. Which brings us to our next point...
- TEXAS LOST TO KANSAS
- We’re talking a bit about Charlie Strong and his job situation but mostly about how TEXAS LOST TO KANSAS
- Zach Smith has a CANNON for an arm. This constitutes the full recap of the Kansas State-Baylor game.
- But of course we have to cycle back to the fact that TEXAS LOST TO KANSAS.
- Petition to get Cat Fank to come on the podcast
- More coaching talk, featuring Todd Herman. Wait what?
- Of course we’re also going to eventually talk about the BU-TT Bowl, and our predictions of just how BUTT the BU-TT Bowl will be.
- Don’t look now, but the CFP scenarios could get REALLY interesting.
Guys, I hope you listen to this show. It was a LOT of fun to record, and I hope you all partake in the fun with us. There are multiple calls for listenership participation, and we’d love for y’all to jump in with us on this stuff.
In the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you all who listen to the podcast and interact with us. You make this whole thing worthwhile.