Merry Christmas, everyone! Our gift to you this Christmas Eve is a podcast! Because we love you and we’re here to entertain you while you travel, do your last minute shopping, or whatever. We podcast, you decide.
Mark returns to the podcast for a preview of the Russell Athletic Bowl, the Baylor Bears, the North Carolina Tar Heels, and everything involved therein. Before we get to the topics, though, I hope you notice that I put together a special introduction this week, paying homage to the most dynamic receiver in the country, Biletnikoff winner Corey Coleman. I had hoped to be able to do this after the bowl game and add in whatever scores he had against UNC, but sadly, that is not to be. So, I hope you enjoy it. Here’s what we’re talking about:
- The injury situation to Jarrett Stidham, Shock Linwood, Coleman, and possibly Pat Colbert
- What this offense will look like without those players
- Self-scouting and "conventional wisdom"
- The Tar Heel defense, its strengths, weaknesses, and aggressive secondary
- How often do we see the WildBear?
- UNC’s offense and their weapons. Do they seem somewhat familiar to you?
- The weather
- Much more about the game
- Briefly: Texas’ OC hire, A&M’s QB transfers, Kylo Ren’s decision to Transfer from Texas A&M
- Overcast: a podcasting app for iOS
We hope you enjoy the podcast, and have a very Merry Christmas!