Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! Because of the holiday, we went ahead and recorded a podcast a day early, just like we promised that we would do! As teased on the last episode, BearsTruth’s Amy Pagitt makes her triumphant return to the podcast this week! Also, recording on a Tuesday night has the added benefit of bring right after the announcement of the College Football Playoff Rankings, so we’re talking about that a bit in this episode. Finally, some rankings to not send your blood pressure through the roof! That’s some good news. Let’s do this.
Here’s some of the stuff we’re talking about:
- Gary Patterson’s strange logic behind his decision to go for 2 against OU
- The College Football Playoff Rankings - hey, Baylor’s in a pretty decent spot!
- TCU in Fort Worth on Friday
- The Injuries
- The Weather and which team an inclement weather game favors
- The Revivalry
- Reader Questions! Woohoo!
- Picks of the week
- Bristol Palin’s baby Sailor. Sorry, that should be "baby, Sailor." She doesn’t have a baby sailor, though if anyone were to put an infant to work swabbing the decks, I guess it would be Bristol Palin. Anyway, don’t let this deter you from listening. We don’t really talk about it. Except for Amy.
Hope you enjoy this one! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
One final thing - we give loyal reader BNT a bit of good-natured grief in this episode. Because of that, I'm giving him his own Twitter follow button so that you can
send him all your podcast complaints follow him on Twitter!