What a week! We’ve got a TON to talk about on this week’s podcast, the final “combined” episode where we’ll both look back at what happened last week and look ahead to what’s coming on Saturday. Rejoice! More podcasts to come! Let’s get to it, shall we?
We’re leading off the show with an announcement. I’m teasing it here because we jump into it immediately.
What Else We’re Talking About
- The Great Alan Eck Conspiracy of 2015. We’ve cracked it, folks.
- The Rice game, one of the most impressive performances we’ve seen from Baylor Bears football in quite some time
- Best performances of the day which weren’t Corey Coleman (because, c’mon): Taylor Young, Travon Blanchard, Shock Linwood, Shawn Oakman*
- The Oakman sack/holding sequence: Go watch it
- A bit about the TCU/Texas Tech game - but not a ton
- Short, short look at WVU - they’re interesting, but they haven’t played on the road yet (and their road slate is brutal)
- Previewing Texas Tech vs. Baylor
- The Cloak & Dagger Injury Game with Kliff Kingsbury and Pat Mahomes
- Differences between Mahomes and Davis Webb
- An improved Tech rushing attack
- Reduction in the typical Tech Achilles heels (can there be multiple Achilles heels? Whatever, they had them but they don’t this year)
- Explanation of tackling issues from the early portions of the season
- Art Briles gives us a fantastic quote. Just fantastic.
- Picks of the Weeeeeeeeeek
*Note: we don't discuss it, but MAN, that TD by Ishmael Zamora was gorgeous. Also, Jay Lee had a quietly fantastic game.
Twitters! Clicky click
Follow @OurDailyBears Follow @OurDailyPodcast Follow @pbpope