After what seems like an eternity, we're back. Not just Mark and me, either, oh no. Prashanth returns to the fold after months of wandering in the medical wilderness, and we are glad to have him back in the fold! With so long in between episodes (the last one was during March Madness), much has happened for us to cover, and much has happened that we just can't get to. So, we throw all of that out the window and spend over an hour exclusively talking about WORLD CUP SOCCER action! Just kidding. There was actually no World Cup discussion at all, and we still managed to fill an hour of recording time with Baylor sports talk! Check it out. Some of the topics:
- ODB is verified on Facebook! BLUE CHECK!
- Recruiting, new recruits, decommits.
- The Robbie Rhodes Situation
Mattisbear's bucket-getting abilities
- John Humphrey
- Isaiah Austin's Devastating Blow
- Potential things we want to see at McLane Stadium
Questions for the Commentariat:
- Who is your favorite muppet?
- If Art Briles was a Muppet, which would he be?
- What cool new tradition/event/thing do YOU want to see at McLane Stadium?
Follow The Twitters!
Follow @OurDailyBears Follow @OurDailyPodcast Follow @pbpope Follow @PrasFrancis