You know how this works by now. All are welcome to vote!
Oh, and while we're here...
- The complete TV schedule: http://www.sbnation.
com/college-football/2012/10/ 19/3525988/college-football- tv-schedule-week-8-south- carolina-florida (Sorry, still haven't figured out an easy and quick way to add odds for all these games ... )
- Andy Hutchins on what to watch, leading with SC-Florida and LSU-A&M: http://www.sbnation.
com/2012/10/19/3524858/ college-football-tv-schedule- week-8-2012-florida-south- carolina
- Bud Elliott's picks, leading with A&M over LSU: http://www.sbnation.com/
college-football/2012/10/18/ 3520532/college-football- betting-picks-florida-south- carolina-lsu-texas-am
- Bill C on K-State-WVU: http://www.
sbnation.com/college-football/ 2012/10/18/3521278/kansas- state-west-virginia-game-2012- bill-snyder-geno-smith
- Bill C on SC-Florida: http://www.
sbnation.com/college-football/ 2012/10/18/3520476/florida- south-carolina-2012-marcus- lattimore-jadeveon-clowney
- Bill C on LSU-A&M: http://www.sbnation.
com/college-football/2012/10/ 19/3526058/lsu-texas-am-game- 2012-preview-johnny-manziel- sam-montgomery
Official MCM Predicton: Baylor 48, Texas 38.
So it is written, so it shall be!