MATCHUP: #10 Baylor Bears (—) vs. Albany Great Danes (—)
LOCATION: Waco, Texas
ODB GAME HUB: Baylor Bears vs. Albany Great Danes 2022
PODCASTS: OurDailyPodcast | Please Bear With Me | Bear Den | TD Podcast (SE365) | Locked on Baylor
ODB QUICK HITTER: Albany
ODB DEPTH CHART POSTS: Here and Here.
ODB FIRST LOOK: Albany.
ODB STATS PREVIEW: Albany.
ODB STAFF PREDICTIONS: Albany.
WEEKLY PRESS CONFERENCE: Albany
BAYLOR GAME NOTES (INCLUDING DEPTH CHART): Here.
ALBANY GAME NOTES: From Albany.
BAYLORBEARS.COM PREVIEW: Here.
SPREAD: Baylor -42.5, O/U 44.5
TV COVERAGE: ESPN+ and ESPN App
UNIFORM: PICKLE CONFIRMED.
It's a Baylor Family reunion, every Saturday in the fall.— Baylor University (@Baylor) September 3, 2022
It's Jack Lummus, and Mike Singletary, and Jalen Pitre.
It's the Miracle on the Brazos, ice fog, and "no pressure, no diamonds."
This... is @BUFootball. #SicEm pic.twitter.com/aQCWBIXeIV
This really got me going earlier. Can’t wait to see everyone in Waco later today.
Here’s the latest from Wunderground, and it’s a little bit of a mixed bag. Those already out at McLane are reporting scattered rain, and it looks like that could be the case for a little while. I wouldn’t wear your white fur boots, is what I’m saying. Or do it, if that’s your fit.
Nothing new to report from the game prep. I’ll update later if something pops up between now and the time the Game Thread drops. Stay tuned.
3 Keys to the Game:
- Don’t Play With Your Food, EAT! Teams like Albany in games like this thrive on hanging around. Do not let them.
- Focus On the Little Thing. Non-conference cupcake games are all about getting real game experience against someone wearing a different jersey, making mistakes and correcting them now rather than later, and focusing on execution. The game plan will likely be extremely vanilla. That’s fine. Execute the basic stuff.
- STAY HEALTHY. I know this isn’t something anyone can control. Call it more of a home than anything else.
Lots to work with here today, and you can feel the excitement from the Baylor fanbase for the first game of the season.
BNT's @BUFootball Keys to the Game and Bold Prediction:— BNT (@BearNTex) September 3, 2022
1. Start fast - dominate on both sides of the ball
2. Tune Up - expect vanilla, working on reps
3. Stay healthy - no injuries please
4. Gain experience - many players get snaps
Baylor 63 Albany 7
College Football it’s Back -— BettingOddsForFree (@BetOddsforFree) September 3, 2022
Baylor is 8-2 (80%) in moneyline bets in their Last 10 Games for 5.27 total units wonhttps://t.co/BQI9lqAL1O#bestbetstoday #understanding #SicEm #scoresodds #sportsandodds #bettingoddsforfree pic.twitter.com/m7dFLGZIkb
Teams that have attracted the most-lopsided point-spread action @PointsBetUSA:— David Payne Purdum (@DavidPurdum) September 3, 2022
90% of money on Oklahoma (vs. UTEP)
88% of money on Baylor (vs. Albany)
88% of money on Wisconsin (vs. Illinois St)
87% of money on Kentucky (vs. Miami, OH)
ROLL CALL for Baylor vs. Albany!
This poll is closed
I’ll be there in McLane Stadium!
Watching on ESPN+ or similar.
Listening to John Morris on the radio!
Not interested, no idea why I’m here right now.