So here's what's happened thus far in the game:
- Jarrett Stidham is hurt again and basically a statue at this point after taking a big hit on a bad third down play. Baylor should seriously consider playing Chris Johnson in the second half.
- The defense is actually playing really, really well, holding Oklahoma State to 188 yards in the first half.
- Seriously, as well as Stidham played in the first half, he took a couple of serious shots that apparently aggravated his back injury and hurt his ankle.
- The pass rush has looked really good so far, particularly from the LBs.
- On the play where Shock Linwood fumbled, he fumbled. I'll never argue otherwise. The play should have not been blown dead, allowing Oklahoma State to recover. But it wasn't. The officials blew the ball dead, and Oklahoma State did not immediate recover the fumble. Under those circumstances, the fact that the call was reviewed and overturned is completely unacceptable. The review officials substituted their judgment for how the play should have gone for what actually happened.
- We pulled Jordan Feuerbacher's redshirt. Not sure if a lot of people noticed that.
- OSU is bracketing Corey Coleman on virtually every play. The beneficiary so far? K.D. Cannon. He's had a HUGE game tonight and looks to be coming back on.
- It feels like we should be up 21, but we're up 10. It's going to be a dogfight.
|3rd down efficiency||8-13||2-8|
|4th down efficiency||1-2||0-0|
|Yards per pass||12.4||11.4|
|Yards per rush||4.5||-0.8|