The blog is always extremely slow on Thanksgiving Day for obvious reasons, so I thought I'd put up a thread for people to talk about stuff throughout the day. Here's a topic: What are you thankful for about Baylor Athletics?
Here's a sampling from my list:
- Head Coach Art Briles
- Our "Air Raid" offense that is about as far as spread offenses get from being an Air Raid offense.
- Back-to-back Big 12 Championships with a run at #3.
- Defensive Coordinator Phil Bennett.
- That Corey Coleman allows Baylor to play in his stadium every Saturday.
- The amazing creativity of Baylor fans:
- TedVid. Case in point:
Those are just the things I could think of straight off the top of my head. But there's one more I need to mention, and guess what?
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!