Kendall and David look back at two more conference wins by doubled digits: an 11-point win over Iowa State and a 15-point win over Oklahoma. Its nice to win conference games even when you don’t play your best!
The guys preview the two upcoming day games this week as #2 Baylor takes on TCU in Fort Worth on Saturday (ESPN - 2:00pm) and West Virginia on Tuesday (ESPN2 - 8:00pm).
- Matthew Mayer’s continued improvement and key role for the Bears off the bench.
- Kendall shares a few exclusive quips from his conversation with Everyday John.
- Kendall breaks down the advantages and objectives of a “No Middle” Defense.
Baylor no-middle defensive rotations from last night pic.twitter.com/jUDBinxuNL— Jordan Sperber (@hoopvision68) January 7, 2021
Power Rankings have been re-vamped and is now the “Starting Five”— this is a basketball show after all. This week’s Starting Five: Ice Cream Flavors. VOTE BELOW!
- Cookies & Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Butter Pecan
- Sea Salt Caramel
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Orange Sherbert (Hornbeak Note: Sherbert is NOT ice cream)
Who picked the better Starting Five of Ice Cream Flavors?
This poll is closed
Go Bears and Sic Em!
If you have suggestions for the show or have a category you want to hear us build a Starting Five, drop us a line on twitter:
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Listen/Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Listen/Subscribe on Google Play