I believe in head-to-head, but these are projections.
1) Oklahoma- They looked a lot better on defense. Hopefully that continues, and the Big 12 gets a playoff team.
2) Texas- The Longhorns aren’t back, but they’re no longer back to being a joke when someone says they’re back.
3) Texas Tech- Is this too high? Probably. But they’ve been rolling.
4) West Virginia- This team looked awful against Iowa State. They were pretty awesome before that.
5) Iowa State- The Cyclones have been rolling lately.
6) Baylor- The Bears move up without playing. This team needs to find a way to win close games down the stretch.
7) TCU- Gary Patterson’s team has been horrendously disappointing. He still has one of the league’s top programs, and everyone has down seasons. This is certainly one for him.
8) Oklahoma State- I believe in Mike Gundy, but once again, this is not a Big 12 coach’s year.
9) Kansas State- Yes, they beat Oklahoma State, but after another week to think (or overthink), I think Oklahoma State will finish the season with a better mark.
10) Kansas- The only news is that David Beaty has not been fired.