- Baseball, at Kansas, 2:00 PM, Listen
- Softball, vs Oklahoma State, 2:00 PM, Watch
- Women's Tennis, vs #9 Oklahoma State, 2:00 PM
- Acrobatics & Tumbling, vs No.2 Baylor v No. 1 Oregon, 9:00 PM CT, Watch
- Hotty Doddy: Dodson's missile sends Baylor to 5-4 win over Kansas | wacotrib.com, LAWRENCE, Kan. – Aaron Dodson gave Baylor the lead, and the bullpen hung onto it.
- Baseball Takes Series Opener at Kansas 5-4 - Baylor Official Athletic Site, Baylor baseball posted a gritty 5-4 win at Kansas in the series opener on Friday night at Hoglund Ballpark. The Bears (26-16, 7-9) scored early and held on late to top the Jayhawks (21-21, 8-8).
- KU baseball comeback falls short against Baylor | KUsports.com, Trailing by a run in the bottom of the eighth inning Friday, the Kansas baseball team had everything set up for a late-inning comeback against Baylor.
- Dispatches from Baylor: Let Women Lead | Christianity Today, We see female professors excel when the people around them support their callings.
- Texas senator further targets Baylor regents in open meetings bill | wacotrib.com, Baylor University regents are the sole target of proposed legislation that would force open board meetings upon private universities receiving at least $9 million in taxpayer-funded tuition equalization grants for . . .
Baylor's Mills named coach at Oral Roberts | wacotrib.com
Longtime Baylor assistant Paul Mills has been named Oral Roberts’ head basketball coach.
- Oklahoma Scene: Mills named Oral Roberts coach | News OK, Baylor assistant Paul Mills has been named Oral Roberts men's basketball coach, the university announced Friday. Oral Roberts will officially introduce Mills at a press conference at 2 p.m. Monday. Mills signed a five-year contract with the university. Mills was at Baylor for 14 years, including the past eight seasons as an assistant. “I am honored to accept this role of representing this historic institution, its students and its mission,” Mills said in a statement. “Making this commitment today is a highlight of my career, and I look forward with excitement to the basketball season directly ahead.
- Baylor All-American Johnathan Motley is planning to remain in 2017 NBA Draft - CBSSports.com, Motley, who averaged 17.3 points and 9.9 boards, is projected as a borderline first-rounder.
- Johnathan Motley Will Remain in the NBA Draft and Hire an Agent - Our Daily Bears, Motley will forego his senior season to play professionally.
- No. 13 SB Rolls OSU in Doubleheader to Claim Series Win - Baylor Official Athletic Site, No. 13/15 Baylor softball (39-9, 11-3 Big 12) cruised to 5-1 and 7-3 wins over RV/NR Oklahoma State (32-19, 11-3 Big 12) in a Friday evening doubleheader at Getterman Stadium.
- No. 13 Baylor softball completes doubleheader sweep of Oklahoma State | wacotrib.com, After watching Ish Wainright slug a towering homer over the centerfield scoreboard at Thursday’s softball practice, Ari Hawkins tried her best to outdo him.
- Oklahoma State University Athletics - Cowgirl Streaks Snapped In Series Loss To Baylor, Oklahoma State softball dropped its first Big 12 series of 2017 with a pair of losses to No. 13 Baylor Friday night at Getterman Stadium.
- Big 12 spring football recaps - Houston Chronicle, What's a playbook? After learning by film study and on-field reps during the Art Briles era, the Bears spent the spring learning new schemes on both sides of the ball under new coach Matt Rhule. There are some drastic changes as the Bears had quarterbacks line up under center in I-formation sets during the spring game and showed a mix of spread and pro-style offense.
- Come From Behind Wins Highlight Day Two - Big 12 Conference - Official Athletic Site, After a day of riveting tennis, the Big 12 Men's Tennis championship match and the Women's Tennis semifinal matches have been set. Texas Tech and TCU will face off in the men's championship in a rematch of the 2016 championship match. In the women's quarterfinals, Texas Tech will take on Texas, while Oklahoma State will meet Baylor in the women's semifinals.
- No. 15 WT Advances to Big 12 Championship Semifinals - Baylor Official Athletic Site, No. 15 Baylor women's tennis advanced to the Big 12 Championship semifinals for the 13th time in the last 14 seasons with a dominant 4-0 victory over No. 43 Oklahoma at Headington Family Tennis Center Friday afternoon.
- Sooners Fall to Baylor in Big 12 Quarterfinals - The Official Site of Oklahoma Sooner Sports, The No. 43 Oklahoma women's tennis team was eliminated by No. 15 Baylor in the quarterfinals of the Big 12 Championship. The Bears defeated the Sooners, 4-0, Friday at the Headington Family Tennis Center.
Track & Field
- Baylor's Willis, Bennett sprint to wins at Red Raider Shootout | wacotrib.com, Maxwell Willis and Taylor Bennett led Baylor track and field to a sweep in the 200-meter dash at the Red Raider Shootout on Friday.
- T&F Wraps Regular Season At Red Raider Shootout - Baylor Official Athletic Site, Finding success in the sprints and field events, the Baylor track and field teams closed out the regular season portion of its 2017 outdoor schedule at the Red Raider Shootout Friday.
- Lee and Kim Earn Big 12 Womens Golf Honors - Baylor Official Athletic Site, Baylor women's golf junior Amy Lee became the first Big 12 Player of the Year in program history, and redshirt sophomore Dylan Kim joined Lee on the 2017 All-Big 12 Womens Golf Team, the conference office announced Friday.
Acrobatics & Tumbling
- Baylor acrobatics flips into 3rd straight national final | wacotrib.com, AZUSA, Calif. – One win away.
- No. 2 A&T Tops No. 3 Quinnipiac, Moves to NCATA Finals - Baylor Official Athletic Site, No. 2 Baylor acrobatics & tumbling (8-1) took down No. 3 Quinnipiac (6-3) on Friday night at Felix Events Center to advance to the National Collegiate Acrobatics and Tumbling Association (NCATA) finals for the third consecutive year.
- Quinnipiac Athletics - QU Acrobatics & Tumbling Falls To Baylor, 279-273, In NCATA Semifinals, The Quinnipiac University acrobatics & tumbling team's season ended in the National Collegiate Acrobatics & Tumbling Association Semifinals with a 279.325-273.945 loss to No. 2 Baylor at Azusa Pacific University. With the loss, Quinnipiac's season ends at 6-2 while Baylor improves to 8-1 on the year.