1) Oklahoma- Beat Kansas, West Virginia and the Big 12’s No. 2 team, and the Sooners are going to the playoff. The Big 12 really should not have a title game this season.
2) TCU- The Frogs were handled easily by Oklahoma, but this has been a great season for TCU.
3) Oklahoma State- Mason Rudolph and James Washington have been awesome. Their run will soon be at an end.
4) Iowa State- The Cyclones are much improved. If Matt Campbell stays in Ames, the future is bright.
5) West Virginia- The Mountaineers at their best can beat anyone. They just haven’t put it together consistently.
6) Texas- Tom Herman needs a win against Texas Tech or West Virginia to go bowling.
7) Texas Tech- The Red Raiders improved on defense this season, but it may not be enough to earn Kliff Kingsbury another season.
8) Kansas State- The Wildcats have been the most disappointing team in the Big 12. A sad season for the faithful in Manhattan.
9) Baylor- The Bears should be better next season. It will be nice to add some new bodies on the offensive line.
10) Kansas- It seems David Beaty will get another season. He’s done enough off the field to earn that. He’ll need to do way more on the field next season.