1) Oklahoma- The Sooners still have the best non-conference win, and the best player in the league.
2) TCU- The Frogs have the nation’s spotlight tomorrow. After their win at Oklahoma State, they’ve shown they could make the playoff.
3) Oklahoma State- A close win against Texas Tech kept the Cowboys hopes of making the Big 12 title game alive.
4) Texas Tech- The Red Raiders are much better than I expected.
5) West Virginia- The Mountaineers have stretches of excellent play. Kansas also ran wild on them.
6) Kansas State- Texas is favored tomorrow. That’s a mistake.
7) Texas- The Longhorns show flashes of taking a leap. They’ve also struggled mightily on offense.
8) Iowa State- The Cyclones can never put a full game together. There’s hope for the future in Ames, but it could be a long year for Iowa State football and basketball.
9) Baylor- Baylor needs to put together a complete game and find a way to stop giving up big plays. If the Bears can do that, they could beat Texas and Iowa State. If they don’t, then the Jayhawks might just beat them.
10) Kansas- David Beaty really needs to beat Baylor on November 4th. The Jayhawks are likely to be underdogs in that one.