It’s New Years Eve and that means College Football Bowl Games.
- Time, Game, TV, streaming
- 11 a.m. ET, #13 Louisville vs. #20 LSU, Citrus Bowl, ABC, WatchESPN
- 11 a.m. ET, Georgia Tech vs. Kentucky, Tax Slayer Bowl, ESPN, WatchESPN
- 3 p.m. ET, #1 Alabama vs. #4 Washington, Peach Bowl semifinal, ESPN, WatchESPN
- 7 p.m. ET, #2 Clemson vs. #3 Ohio State, Fiesta Bowl semifinal, ESPN, WatchESPN
- 2016 Citrus Bowl odds: LSU minus Fournette a slim betting favorite against Louisville - SBNation.com, The LSU Tigers face one of the best offenses in the nation taking on the Louisville Cardinals as field-goal betting favorites in the Citrus Bowl.
- Louisville vs. LSU prediction, Citrus Bowl pick, odds, line, watch live stream -CBSSports.com, How to watch the Citrus Bowl: Game storylines, spread, time, date, TV channel
- Citrus Bowl Preview and Prediction: Louisville vs. LSU, The Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl is usually one of the best matchups outside of the New Years Six, and this years version between LSU and...
Tax Slayer Bowl
- Taxslayer Bowl, Georgia Tech vs Kentucky: Preview and predictions, The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets will play the Kentucky Wildcats in the TaxSlayer Bowl. Here is a game preview, the betting odds, and a final score pick.
- Kentucky Football: TaxSlayer Bowl Preview - UK Receivers | FOX Sports, Kentucky Football: TaxSlayer Bowl Preview - UK's wide receivers and tight ends have serious big-play ability, the perfect compliment to the Cats' ground gameWhile the running game gets all the press for Kentucky, the passing game is the silent killer when the Cats' offense is ...
- 2016 TaxSlayer Bowl preview, Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets | Lexington Herald-Leader, All vital pregame information (game time, TV and radio info, favorite, series history, who’s on the spot, the big threat) for the 2016 TaxSlayer Bowl matchup between the Kentucky Wildcats and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Everbank Field in Jacksonville, Fla.
- The Big Peach Bowl Preview: Don't Expect Another Bama Blowout, Before we dive into the details of Saturday’s semifinal collision between Alabama and Washington, let’s dispense with a few pleasantries. In Vegas, the Crimson Tide have held steady as 14-points favorites, a huge spread for two ostensible contenders — Bama was a 9.5-point favorite in last year’s semifinal date with Michigan State, for example, a game virtually no one gave the Spartans a chance to win — and also a reasonable one.
- Peach Bowl preview: No. 4 Washington vs. No. 1 Alabama - USATODAY.com Video, Sports Illustrated's Pete Mundo and Colin Becht discuss what you should expect when Jake Browning and the No. 4 Washington Huskies take on the No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide.
- Peach Bowl Preview: No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Washington | FOX Sports, The committee has spoken, No. 1 Alabama (13-0) and No. 4 Washington (12-1) will square off in Atlanta in the Chick-fil-a Peach Bowl for the rights to face Ohio State or Clemson in Tampa for the national championship.These two teams haven't faced since 1986 in the Sun Bowl, and their programs ...
- Peach Bowl Preview: Nick Saban, Alabama eye title, not bowl vs Washington Huskies - UPI.com, Nick Saban is part of the four-team College Football Playoff for the third consecutive season and the Alabama coach was quick to make a crucial observation.
- Washington vs. Alabama prediction, Peach Bowl odds, line: Huskies can hang with Tide - CBSSports.com, Will Washington be able to shock Alabama as a two touchdown underdog
- Fiesta Bowl Preview: Clemson And Ohio State Meet In CFP Semifinal " CBS Cleveland, The Buckeyes won the first playoff after the 2014 season and a victory against the Tigers would put coach Urban Meyer a win away from him fourth national championship.
- Fiesta Bowl Game Preview with Scott Keepfer and Patrick Murphy, The Fiesta Bowl will be played on New Year's Eve. Scott Keepfer and Patrick Murphy preview the game.
- Fiesta Bowl preview: Can Clemson upset Ohio State? | SI.com, No. 3 Ohio State is favored to beat No. 2 Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl, one of two College Football Playoff semifinals, but it would be foolish to dismi
- Clemson vs. Ohio State prediction, Fiesta Bowl pick, odds, line: Top stars collide - CBSSports.com, Expert picks against the spread and betting odds for the College Football Playoff Semifinals
- Fiesta Bowl Preview: Clemson Tigers, Ohio State Buckeyes in familiar prelude to greatness - UPI.com, When Clemson and Ohio State meet in the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl on New Year's Eve, they will ring in the new and the old.