Baylor vs. Kansas Hype Video: #StripetheStadium
ROLL CALL! Baylor vs. Kansas Jayhawks | TV Listings | Radio | Watch Parties
You Asked, We...Found Somebody Else to Answer - Q&A with Rock Chalk Talk
Baylor vs. Kansas Stats Preview/Prediction Thread
Baylor vs. Kansas -- HOMECOMING GAME DAY -- Links, Notes, How to Watch, Game Time
College Football Week 10 Open Thread -- Early Shift
Halftime in Waco: Baylor 39, Kansas 7
Baylor Bears roll by Kansas Jayhawks on Homecoming, 60-14
Highlights: Baylor Bears vs. Kansas Jayhawks
The Big 12 Sunday Morning Quarterback - Week 10
Baylor vs. Kansas -- The Morning After -- Highlights, Links, Notes, Tweets
Cinematic Highlights: Bears Win Big over Kansas at Homecoming
Week 10 Advanced Stats: The Big 12 Conference
Podcast Episode 53: Andrew Billings Is Ready For OU
Baylor Trumps Kansas But We're Just Ready for OU .. in GIFs
Watching The Polls: Baylor Cracks The Top 10 of the Coaches and AP Polls
Big 12 Power Rankings: Week Ten
"Rise of Baylor Football": the Midseason Highlight Video from Baylor Athletics
Game highlights courtesy of BaylorBears.com:
• Petty threw for 277 yards in the game and now has 6,374 career passing yards, passing Nick Florence (6,301) for 2nd on the Bears' all-time list. STAT OF THE GAME Senior QB Bryce Petty threw a 72-yard TD pass in the 1st quarter that tied the 4th-longest pass of his career and tied the 41st-longest pass in program history.
• Petty threw 3 TDs, giving him 20 on the season, which ranks 6th on Baylor's single-season list.
• Petty had his 20th straight game with multiple touchdowns responsible for, which is the nation's longest active streak.
• WR Corey Coleman had a career-long 72-yard TD catch in the 1st quarter, which tied the 41st-longest pass in program history.
• Coleman's 167 receiving yards were a career high and the 20th-most in a game in BU history (most by any player with fewer than 5 receptions; Coleman had 3 catches).
• Coleman had his 3rd career 100-yard receiving game, tied for 14th-most in Baylor history.
• Coleman added a 49-yard TD catch in the 3rd quarter, giving him 7 TD catches this season and 9 for his career.
• DE Shawn Oakman had his 3rd fumble recovery of the season (4th of career), giving him the most in a season by a Baylor player since Ahmad Dixon had 3 in 2011.
• Oakman also had an 8-yard sack and forced fumble, recording his 6th sack of the season (8th of career) and 2nd forced fumble of the year (4th of career).
• Oakman had 2 tackles-for-loss, giving him 12.5 on the season, equaling his total from last year. With 25.0 career TFLs, he needs 3 more to reach Baylor's all-time top 10.
• IR Levi Norwood had a 10-yard TD catch in the 3rd quarter for his 1st TD of the season and the 9th of his career.
• RB Shock Linwood had a 39-yard run in the 1st quarter, which was Baylor's longest rush of the season, besting Seth Russell's 31-yard TD run at Buffalo.
• Linwood had a 1-yard TD run in the 1st quarter for his 10th rushing TD of the season and 18th of his career.
• Linwood's 18 career rushing TDs are tied for 10th-most in Baylor history, and his 10 rushing TDs this season are tied for 8th on Baylor's single-season list.
• RB Devin Chafin had a career-high 112 rushing yards, recording his 2nd career 100-yard rushing game.
• Chafin had a 1-yard TD run in the 1st quarter and another 1-yard TD run in the 2nd quarter, giving him 3 TDs this season and 7 in his career.
• Redshirt freshman DE K.J. Smith had an 8-yard sack (and forced fumble) and an 11-yard sack (and forced fumble), doubling his season total to 4 sacks.
• Smith had a career-high 3.0 tackles-for-loss, giving him 7.5 TFLs on the season.
• PK Chris Callahan tied a school record with 4 field goals made in a game, marking the 7th time a Baylor player has reached that number and the 2nd time Callahan has tied the record in the last 3 games.
• Callahan became the 6th FBS player to make 4 field goals in a quarter and the first since Oregon State's Jose Cortez on Oct. 31, 1998.
• Callahan had 18 points scored kicking in the game, moving him into 5th on Baylor's single-season list with 61 points scored kicking.
• Callahan's field goals made were from 27, 33, 33 and 37 yards, giving him 10 consecutive made field goals after starting his career 1-of-6.
• QB Seth Russell had a 4-yard TD run in the 4th quarter, giving him 3 rushing TDs this season and 6 for his career.
167: Receiving yards for Corey Coleman, the most by any player in Baylor history with fewer than 5 receptions (Coleman had 3 catches).