| 2/2 BAYLOR (7-0, 4-0) vs. NR/NR Kansas State (3-4, 0-4)|
Nov. 5, 2015 | 6:30 p.m. CT
Manhattan, Kan. | Bill Snyder Family Stadium (50,000)
|Watch | Listen | Gametracker | Notes|
OPPONENT: Kansas State Wildcats
ODB GAME HUB: Baylor Bears vs. Kansas State Wildcats 2015
MEET THE PRESS: Baylor vs. K-State
PREDICT THE SCORE: Kansas State Wildcats
FIRST LOOK: Baylor vs. Kansas StateADVANCED STATS: Baylor vs. Kansas State
ROLL CALL: Baylor vs. Kansas State
SB NATION BLOG: Bring On The Cats, at right
SPREAD: Baylor –18.5 (Open: Baylor –18.5)
TV COVERAGE: FS1, 6:30 p.m. CST Thursday
WEATHER FORECAST: Forecast from Wunderground puts game time temp in low sixties, rain should clear out by the start.
5 Keys to the Game:
- Protect Jarrett Stidham -- As self-evident as it gets, right? Give him time to throw on KSU's porous secondary and establish a comfort zone.
- RUN THE DANG BALL -- Because our offense is predicated on the run, and Shock Linwood needs to eat.
- Execute on Defense -- That means avoiding big plays, keeping containment on the QB, and playing sound football across the board. KSU's offense is not great, and we can't give them easy scores. They're going to be extremely deliberate on offense to possess the football as much as possible, so we have to keep them off-schedule and avoid easy conversions.
- DON'T HAVE "SPECIAL" SPECIAL TEAMS -- Something else that is self-evident. Can't give them easy big plays through special teams.
- BALL OUT -- Because ball is life.
I never gave you guys my prediction for this game, so here it is:
Baylor 44, Kansas State 17.
This is my most ambitious prediction yet, all things considered. I'm totally drinking the cool-aid, and I know it.