After racing out to an early lead in Weeks 1 and 2 and trash-talking endlessly about that fact, I had a down performance picking games in Week 3 that I thought might be my low point. It was. Until we got to Week 4. So far we have results in for 12 games today, 2 of which I picked correctly. That's good enough for the third-worst performance of the week, and I still have 5 games I'm almost definitely going to lose that are still in progress.
So here's a list of things that went better than my Week 4 picks (in no particular order):
1. Napoleon's invasion of Russia.
2. The Bay of Pigs invasion.
3. Kevin Steele's attempt to "create an attitude" against UNLV.
4. The Delorean.
5. Mack Brown's decision to recruit RGIII as a DB.
6. Tucker Automobiles
7. The Dieppe Raid
8. Baylor's 2006 rushing offense
9. The Maginot Line
10. Pickett's Charge
That's all I've got for now.