Start: Baylor leads 4-3 over Arkansas with Max Garner on the mound. A win secures a trip to the College World Series.
- walks on a close pitch with a full count. My twitter timeline says it should have been a strike. One on, no outs. RAGE FACTOR: -12 (WE'RE GOING TO OMAHA).
- Dominic Ficociello pops out to Baylor SS Jake Miller. 1 on, 1 out. RAGE FACTOR: -4 (PEOPLE ARE COUNTING OUTS.)
- Brian Anderson drove a 2-2 pitch up the middle for a single. Runners on first and second, 1 out. RAGE FACTOR: 4 (UHHHHHHH...)
- Bo Brigham grounds into a textbook 6-4-3 double-play, SS Jake Miller to 2B Lawton Langford to 1B Max Muncy! Baylor is--- WAIT, NO. Miller blows the DP and the bases are loaded with 1 out. RAGE FACTOR: 79 (It's just a little airborne, it's still good...)
- Someone named Jimmy Bosco PHs and is HBP on a full count. The game is now tied and I wish that I didn't have eyeballs to see or ears to hear. RAGE FACTOR: 712.
- Baylor replaces Max Garner with Crayton Bare to face John Clay Reeves (because everyone great in history has three names, right? Like Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth, etc. etc.) ... and Crayton Bare hits him with the first pitch. Baylor loses 5-4. RAGE FACTOR: OVER NINE-THOUSAND.
I have no more words for this.