Not much going on this morning in the world of Baylor Athletics in terms of news. Here are a few links about the game today, and then one about something I had no idea existed at Baylor:
- First we have the preview from BaylorBears.com, the official site of Baylor athletics. Included on that page is information about the broadcast...
• Saturday’s Big 12 game between Baylor and Oklahoma will be televised live on the Big 12 Network (rebranded ESPN Plus) at 12:47 p.m. CST. Dave Armstrong (play-by-play) and Bryndon Manzer (analyst) will serve as the Big 12 Network talent.
• The game will be available in Central Texas on CWTX / The CW (Time Warner 165, Grande 15), KBTX, ESPN Full Court (pay-per-view) and WatchESPN.com (ESPN3).
- Next we have a preview from ESPN.com itself, which will be broadcasting the game on ESPN3 where available. Because of where I live, that's really the only option I have. This part of the preview is a little concerning:
Despite last month's lopsided result, the history between these teams says it won't be easy for the Bears. Oklahoma State (11-11, 4-5) is 24-2 all-time against Baylor in Stillwater, including eight straight wins since a 74-72 loss Feb. 15, 2003.
- USAToday also has a preview up of the game. It's all pretty standard information; defend Keiton Page and LeBryan Nash, attack the boards, blah blah blah.
- Gary Parrish from CBSSports takes a break from oiling his hair to chime in about this weekend's events, focusing in particular on the huge Big XII tilt today between Kansas and Missouri. Here is CBSSports' preview of the game that I linked yesterday.
- Finally, did you know that Baylor has an Acrobatics and Tumbling team? I didn't. They definitely didn't have this when I was there. Not because I would have participated-- it's an all-girls team, after all-- but because it really seems like something I'd remember.
The game today is at 12:45, so the GDT, which I expect will be relatively light given the difficulties people might have in watching the game, will go up at 12:15. I hope to see everyone there!