I have a ton of links to provide today because I went about things a little differently to find stories about more than just Baylor. We'll see how it goes.
We're starting today with a few videos that might be of interest...
- Baylor Athletics: Trophy Time - YouTube
- Baylor Football: RG3 Brings Heisman Home to Baylor - YouTube
- Video: McShay breaks down QBs - Big 12 Blog - ESPN
- The official Baylor Athletics twitter account tweeted a video with Gary Franklin, who will play for Baylor Saturday in his first game after having to sit out the entire fall semester.
Now for a little Baylor-centricity...
- Kim Mulkey stokes the fire at Baylor -- Hoops Across America - espnW
- UConn women heading into huge matchup with Baylor- The Register Citizen
- Heisman for Griffin not biggest Baylor honor
- Griffin's Heisman win a product of changes to keep Big 12 together - NCAA Football - CBSSports.com
- Baylor Bears - CBSSports.com RapidReports
- Brackets experts predict No.3 seed - Baylor Bears - CBSSports.com RapidReports
Then we'll see what people are saying about the upcoming bowl season (and the Alamo Bowl in particular):
- 2011-2012 College Football Bowls: Finding The Game That's Right For You - SBNation.com
- Husky Football Blog | Five facts about Baylor | Seattle Times Newspaper
- 2011 Alamo Bowl - College Football Nation Blog - ESPN
- Bowl practice a chance to prepare for future - College Football - Rivals.com
- Bud Withers | Your guide to all 35 bowl games | Seattle Times Newspaper
- Ranking the bowl games, from a viewing perspective - Los Angeles Times
- 2011 College Football Bowl Preview: 5 Bold Predictions | Bleacher Report
- Bowl Snubs 2011: 12 College Football Teams That Got Screwed By The BCS | Total Pro Sports
- Let's go bowling: Capsule looks at all 35 college games | The Republic
- Bowl Season 2012: 5 Great Bowl Matchups Nobody Is Talking About | Bleacher Report
- 5 College Football Bowl Haves and Have-Nots - TheStreet
- Bowl Picks, Part I: Every game counts ... except for these games - NCAA Football - CBSSports.com
And finally the miscellaneous news:
- Graham's classless departure for ASU nothing new - College Football - Rivals.com
- Attorney: Sandusky may have been teaching kids to shower - abc27 - Harrisburg, York & Lancaster News & Weather
- Ex-chief: Penn St. VP didn't come to police in '02 - College Football - Rivals.com
- OSU's Mike Gundy named coach of the year - Big 12 Blog - ESPN
- Craig James won't work Beef'O'Brady's Bowl to focus on Senate run decision - ESPN Dallas
- Craig James on leave from ESPN to weigh Senate run - NCAA - SI.com
I think I'm going to write something about those last two links tonight when I can actually wrap my head around the story. That Craig James thinks he can actually be a successful politician in Texas is more delusional than the Aggie fans that emailed me last week arguing that their program is already top-10 in the country. (It happened. I'm not kidding.)
Craig James does not have a snowman's chance in Hell at getting elected in Texas. Our always hilarious colleagues over at EveryDayShouldBeSaturday can tell you why.
Just as a reminder, if you don't already you can follow OurDailyBears on twitter and on Facebook. We need likes on the facebook page, so click the link and like the page!