We're getting closer and closer to this Saturday's game against Texas and the volume of conversation about that game has grown considerably. I'll go ahead and say that I can't wait. I'm ready for this game to be played now and I want to see how things shake out.
On to the links-- I'm trying something new today by using the clippings feature of SBNation. We'll see how it works out.
At Baylor, 'Big Griff' guards Heisman hopeful RG3 - Houston Chronicle- Great article about RTG, Baylor's right guard and biggest player. Awesome focus on how Briles has improved our OL since he got here by making it a point of recruiting and developmental emphasis.
UT plots demise of a Heisman campaign - San Antonio Express-News- Plot all you want. I'm sure OU did the same.
- Ganaway attributes success to all but himself | The Baylor Lariat
- Keys to the Game: Baylor vs. Texas - CBSSports.com
- RG3's Heisman hopes take a hit, and that's too bad - NCAA Football - CBSSports.com
- Two future NFL draft picks pace Baylor's offense | National Football Post
- Is RG3 about to play his final home game? - Dallas Colleges Blog - ESPN Dallas- I hadn't even thought about this and now I am sad.
- This Week In Schadenfreude: Ole Miss's Miraculous Upset (No, Not At Football) - SBNation.com
- Why An Alabama-LSU Rematch? Because Every Game Matters - SBNation.com
- Texas And Texas A&M: A Strange Divorce In The Church Of Football - SBNation.com
- 2011 Bowl Projections, Week 14: LSU-Alabama Rematch And The Rest - SBNation.com
- 2011 College Football Coaching Carousel Tracker - SBNation.com
- College Football BlogPoll, Week 14: LSU Unanimous No. 1, But 'Bama Has Competition For No. 2 - SBNation.com
- Texas Football: Longhorns Defense Tackles Nation's Best QB In Baylor's Robert Griffin III - Burnt Orange Nation
- Look beyond statistics, Shaw tells Heisman voters - I'm glad Shaw realizes that Luck's statistics (a point in his favor last year) are not this year and that several other players have markedly better statistics against tougher competition. Apparently we're all supposed to buy in to Luck's incredible leadership. Shaw must believe in the Evan Grant school of award voting.
- Actually, Texas-Baylor is a great rivalry game, and thanks for asking. | SportsJustice | a Chron.com blog
- Texas-Baylor Preview - College Football - Rivals.com
- Bears are hardly a one-man team, which makes all the difference- Austin Statesman
- Perry Jones scores 27 in season debut for No. 7 Baylor in 90-54 victory over Prairie View - The Washington Post
- Jones sizzles in return, Baylor rolls - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com
- Baylor Bears Official Athletic Site - BaylorBears.com - Blog- The official site has gathered together all of the available bowl predictions for Baylor in one place. You should check it out.
I'm still refining my technique on gathering these links, so things may be a little disjointed doing it this way, but it was so much easier that you wouldn't even believe. Seriously.