The links are going to be fast and furious this morning. I'll post as much as I can find. As always, post whatever you want to add in the comments.
- Gene Wojciechowski of ESPN.com reviews a shocking weekend in college football. A picture of our own fans graces the front page of ESPN's cfb section at the moment.
- SBNation has a few links up this morning, starting with Sam Chi's BCS projections. He does not have Baylor in the top 15 which seems right to me. I think we'll see movement into the 16-18 range. SBNation's Bowl Projections have been updated with Baylor still going to the Insight Bowl to play Iowa. I like that matchup. Spencer Hall (of EDSBS fame) has his SitRep published. His stuff is always good, so I suggest you read it.
- David Ubben's Big XII blog has a number of stories available from the game last night with videos from Baylor players and a video of the aftermath of the game. There are too many to link individually, but I suggest you watch the RGIII video from last night if nothing else.
- Each of the three major recruiting sites has stories or recaps available. If you have a subscription, Kevin Lonnquist's work in reaching out to talk to recruits after the game was particularly good. Baylor Scout has a number of threads up in case you subscribe over there. Baylor 247Sports does, as well.
- USA Today recaps an incredible night for Baylor and RGIII from a national perspective.
- It's worth noting in all the hubbub about last night that our women's BB team plays a pretty big game today against the #2 team in the country, Notre Dame.
- The tipped-pass miracle touchdown is on YouTube, as are a number of other plays from last night including the last touchdown of the game to Terrance Williams.
- The AP has their story of the game, RGIII's masterpiece, available and circulating.
- The Norman Transcript has several articles available for free from the OU perspective, including one chastising our fans for not showing up in greater numbers. Whatever.
- The Coaches' Poll is out already and has Baylor coming in at 20. They don't seem to trust us at all, but they never really have. I got that from a tweet, so I'll replace with a link when I find one.
- Baylor is #21 in the newest AP poll. That seems like a small jump for a team that just knocked off the #5 team in all the land in thrilling fashion.
- Finally, the OU SBNation site posted their thoughts from last night's game. They're good guys over there, so I suggest you take a look.
There will be dozens of articles and links available about this game, but I'm about to head out to spend some time with my daughter before I head back home (for those who don't know, my son is in the hospital right now in Dallas, so my family is somewhat fragmented). I'll update with rankings later in the day and link to them as they become available.