Going to keep this relatively short. There's a lot of info out there on CFB, in general.
- Art Briles pulled a Thumper from Bambi on Gary Patterson this morning. Went on to say that talking about somebody from another program would be wasting his time, and thus wasting our University's time. My next child, should it be a masculine child, will be named Arthur.
- Senior CB K.J. Morton will return for Saturday's game against Texas. That's big for our run defense on the edges. MLB Bryce Hager is still day-to-day. Sounds like Lache Seastrunk and Glasco Martin are both expected to play.
- Case McCoy does not think Ahmad Dixon is a dirty player.
- Around 4,000 student tickets had already been pulled for this Saturday's game as of Monday at 12:20. Can they get 6k today?
- Coach Briles wants you to save your voices, students.
- UT RB/WR Daje Johnson will return from his suspension for ... something ... this Saturday. He'll return kicks and probably run the ball a bunch of times.
- Junior QB Bryce Petty will "definitely" return for his senior season at Baylor. That's not really surprising, but it's good to see. Will we see a spring training battle between Petty and upcoming redshirt sophomore Seth Russell?
- Washington HC Steve Sarkisian is the next coach of the USC Trojans.
- Baylor debuted their throwback uniforms for this week's game against Texas. Reactions have been very positive so far.
- OC Phil Montgomery made the final 5 for the Broyles Award, given to the top assistant coach in the country.
- Probably going to be really cold at the game Saturday.
- Baylor still third in S&P+ at FootballOutsiders.
That's all I've got so far.