Levi Norwood was a breakout player last season, and has garnered attention on campus as a result (mostly from my friend Hannah who waves and says "Hi, Levi!" every time she sees him. But hey, he waves back!). But, y'all all know his stats and what he's done on the field. Without further ado, here are:
17 Reasons To Love Levi Norwood (and His Luscious Locks)
1. He makes his intentions known.
You mean falling asleep at graduation isn't a rite of passage?
(Side note: check the evolution of his hair in these two photos! Levi, is that really you?)
3. He understands the whole "the bigger the hair, the closer to God" thing.
Really don't know how I'm going to make a cap fit on my head for graduation in the morning— Levi Norwood (@LeviNorwood) May 17, 2014
I feel you, man. The closer I get to Houston, the bigger my hair gets.
4. If this doesn't sum up priorities when it comes to finals, I don't know what does.
Have had a ukulele for two years and out of all days chose tonight to start practicing it...I have a Spanish final tomorrow #procrastination— Levi Norwood (@LeviNorwood) May 8, 2014
5. His dog is UH-DOR-UH-BUL.
I just. I really can't handle this. I really can't.
6. His photography in general is astounding.
(Caption: Two of the many faces we met in Africa #Kenya#baylorsportsministry)
7. He loves Tex-Mex as much as the rest of us.
Taco Z for breakfast, Torchys for lunch and back for dinner...all I have eaten today is Tacos...— Levi Norwood (@LeviNorwood) April 7, 2014
I see no problem with this.
8. He has interesting hobbies.
Shredding paper is actually really cathartic, you know?
9. He joined the movement too.
looks like I'll be enjoying some #midnightwaffles tonight— Levi Norwood (@LeviNorwood) March 1, 2014
10. He's gotta play basketball somehow, ya know.
11. His nephews are the cutest things this side of the Pacific.
12. He is the namesake of a fish.
Look, the fish world is excited about his accomplishments too!
13. He's found the bright side to narcolepsy.
One perk of being narcoleptic: No such thing as a 3 hour flight, somehow every flight last no more than 20 minutes— Levi Norwood (@LeviNorwood) January 12, 2014
Jordan Norwood (@jordanorwood) January 5, 2014
I don't even know what to do with this. Except laugh. A lot.
15. He understands what this is like.
So our new neighbors started a band in their garage… I'd be mad but they are pretty good… Gonna get on my nerves soon though— Levi Norwood (@LeviNorwood) August 19, 2013
College, man. Turns you real old and real crotchety real quick.
16. He probably does have narcolepsy, now that you mention it...
A plus to Larissa Campos, Baylor soccer player and vine-er extraordinaire. (What does one call a person who uses vine, anyway?)
17. He's just not the same without those luscious locks.
We love you for everything you tweet. And we love your hair too.
(PS. Leave me a comment as to who y'all want to see next!)