Oh, Antwan Goodley. He and Tevin Reese formed a KILLER pair of recievers last season on #AmericasTopOffense. I'd say they were easily one of the most versatile pairs in the nation. When Reese went out last November, Goodley and other recievers stepped up, scored, and continued to lead the Bears to the
slaughterhouse Fiesta Bowl. (I rarely eat Tostitos anymore...I'm all about those Texas shaped chips at HEB.) We're all looking forward to what Goodley does in his senior season, but without further ado, let's get down to business.
***Unfortunately, Goodley doesn't use social media often, so this post is going to be rather terse.***
*EDIT: Kirobaito brought it to my attention that the tweets listed in this post as Goodley's are from a fake account, according to Anthony Moore. Whoops.
6 Reasons Antwan Goodley Should
Tweet More! Get a Twitter!
1. We want to know the food cravings of this touchdown-monger. (Making up words cause it's Saturday and what else do you do on Saturday?)
2. He's obviously kinda new to this tweeting game.
3. I mean, he's busting at the seams with school pride.
4. He laughs at old pictures of his parents just like us.
Who, by the way, are adorable.
5. He got this score on the most infuriating and addicting game of 2014, Flappy Bird.
I...I am utterly speechless. HOW?
6. The world needs to see more
hilarity very serious photographs like this one.
Please. Utilize social media. We beg of you. Get twitter, for cryin' out loud because inquiring minds want to know: Torchy's or Taco Z?
In the meantime, I'm leaving a poll here, so tell me who y'all want to see next!