Greetings, ladies and gentlemen! The latest episode of OurDailyPodcast is available to download, stream, or listen to in whatever manner you deem fit. Join Mark, Prashanth and myself as we talk more Baylor Football, a teensy little bit of basketball, and preview the defense. Links below. But first, the Show Notes!
- Feedback on the show has been tremendous! Over 1,000 downloads in about three days.
- We've gone global! We have listeners in Guatemala, England, Hungary, India, Australia and South Korea.
- News & Notes
- Terrance Ganaway Retires from the NFL
- Preseason Fatigue - Is There Such A Thing?
- Robbie Rhodes Is a Beast, Moves Into Starting Position
- Kyle Fulks Qualifies! ...Sorta.
- Quick Shot Headlines!
- The Love Fest Between CBS and Baylor Continues
- David Ubben Acknowledges the True Score of the Holiday Bowl
- ESPN's Big 12 Quarterback Round Table Loves Bryce Petty
- Art Briles Won't Visit the New Stadium - @BaylorStadium is sad
- DMN's Chuck Carlton Loves Baylor Stadium - @BaylorStadium is happy!
- BASKETBALL! Scott Drew Sets Starting Lineup? Well, no. He didn't. Or did he?
- Defensive Preview!!!
- Last Season's Improvement
- Injury Report, including Javonte Magee Update
- Position Breakdown
- Why does Mark hate Ahmad Dixon?
There you go, folks!
Don't forget, you can support the show by sending money via paypal to OurDailyPodcast at Gmail dot com. Also, shoot us an email if you have feedback or other questions! Enjoy.