Baylor MBB Game 10: Northwestern State Demons

Kevin Jairaj-USA TODAY Sports

Finally getting another game in after a long delay!

Loading Scores



So according to Ken Pomeroy there is a fairly good chance we win tonight. As in, a 93% chance that we win. So what does Baylor need to do to keep that 7% from happening?

The Demons will send DeQuan Hicks at the Bears and then the rest of the team will follow. By rest of the team, I mean down to the last guy on the bench. I have not watched any of their games, however, judging by the scores in them it is fairly obvious they like to run up and down the floor. Anytime you have an athletic advantage like ours, that should play in our favor. They have a freshman guard named Zikiteran Woodley who is their most efficient shooter and another freshman guard named Sabri Thompson who likes to shoot himself.

They are coached by Mike McConathy and are fresh off a year where they landed a 14 seed in the NCAA tournament. This was warranted after leading all of college basketball in scoring last year, but they got demolished and held to just 47 points by the Florida Gators in the opening round.

The keys will be to use our size advantage, athleticism and strength to keep them from scoring in bunches while we handle them offensively (they are giving up 90 points per game which is just bad).

Sic 'Em!

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Our Daily Bears

You must be a member of Our Daily Bears to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Our Daily Bears. You should read them.

Join Our Daily Bears

You must be a member of Our Daily Bears to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Our Daily Bears. You should read them.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker